Monday, September 29, 2008

Photography Basics

When I first started out in photography, I did not really have anyone
to turn to in terms of advice or help when I had questions.
Perhaps everyone faces the same problem too...

Throughout these few years, more n more people that i meet or know
has been asking me questions with regards to photography. Perhaps I
appear like an expert, or just that its my profession and people expect
you to know more. :)

Been thinking about it and I think it will be great if there i a place
for my friends
or people who know me and want to ask questions with regards to
photography
to have a place they can go to and do that. So this blog will be that.

Starting from this week, I will try to post a writeup about questions
that I have been
asked with the answers weekly. The objective of this is for that this
will become interactive.

Meaning, any reader can just post questions to me... sharing is the
best way to learn...
and someone has told me before, sharing what you know is the best way
to know more about
what you know... :) Long winded.. but true dont you think?

Have a great week ahead... and look out for the first article... :)

No comments: