Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Updates and Things like that

Its been a crazy crazy period since the last time i posted....let me post a short update n epan on it later.so... here it goes!

Moved into a new place,

Went to KL for a weekend visiting my sister,

Redid my portfolio(and still is!)

Got out a new business plan for the future,

Shot for Sony again, and Yunna Haircare, and Razer, and Blissful Brides latest issue amongst... Also shot the launch of the Mandarin Gallery at Orchard(where i had the best Tuna Belly sashami of my life,

In between all this, was also shooting for my first exhibition Wanted for Being Beautiful - The Singapore Spirit. You can see it on my facebook events list.

Its for our 43rd National Day celebrations together with the National Library Board and other sponsors which have been really great to work with. Thanks to Hasselblad Cameras, Profoto Professional Lighting, Shu Umera, Goldklein,

Of course its printed by HP solutions using HP Media and orginal supplies!

busy and happy... :)

No comments: